Vision of Civil Engineering Department:
To produce globally acclaimed civil engineers with the required attitudes, knowledge and skills.
Mission of Civil Engineering Department:
• Impart technical competencies in civil infrastructure sectors to enhance higher studies, employability and entrepreneurship.
• Promote research, testing and consultancy activities to meet the need of construction sectors and society.
• Inculcate ethical values of leadership qualities for sustainable civil infrastructure development for all sectors of society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of Civil Engineering Department:
• The graduates will be successful consultants by sharing their domain knowledge and upgrade through life-long learning.
• The graduates will have expertise in Structural engineering, Transportation engineering, Water resources engineering and Environment engineering to the satisfaction of employer.
• The graduates will provide sustainable solution for the problems and demonstrate the ethical and social responsibility in their work.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s) Civil Engineering Department:
1.Exposure for field conditions related to Civil engineering projects.
Year of Establishment:
Total UG Intake: