Vision of the Electrical Engineering Department:
To become a state of art knowledge incubation center in the area of electrical engineering, to create manpower and technologies for sustainable development.
Mission of the Electrical Engineering Department:
• Enabling electrical engineering graduates with the latest technological competencies.
• Providing sustainable solution for energy to the industries and promoting research.
• Imbibing self-learning attitude and professional ethics in graduates.
Program Educational Outcome (PEOs) of Electrical Engineering Department
- Graduates will demonstrate excellent analysis, synthesis and troubleshooting competencies in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates will contribute in Electrical Engineering research.
- Graduates will evolve themselves as leader and entrepreneurs in diverse field with the help of their life long learning skill and ethics.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)Electrical Engineering Department
1. Applying the fundamental of mathematics, science and engineering knowledge to investigate complex engineering problem of electrical machines.
2. Applying software tools for analysis of different problem in the field of power system.
Year of Establishment: 1964
Total UG Intake: 60